Other Ways To Help
If you would like to help plan for and organize the Permanent People’s Tribunal Session on fracking, please contact us for further information. For example:
- If you would like to help prepare cases for human rights violations by States that permit fracking within their jurisdiction, please contact us.
- If you would like to help with collecting, organizing, vetting or presenting evidence submitted to the Tribunal, please contact us.
- If you would like to help with submitting expert testimony on some aspect of the processes or consequences of fracking, please contact us, or submit the evidence here.
- If you would like to present witness testimony about your, your family’s or your community’s experience with fracking, please submit it here.
- If you would like to help donate financially or in helping to raise funds, please contact us or visit our Donate page.
- If you would like to help with arrangements for venues, travel, accommodations, food services, document preparation and copying, etc, please contact us.
- If you would like to help with translation services, please contact us.
- In addition, residents of countries in which hydro-fracking is planned or already underway may wish to hold preliminary Tribunal Hearings on the human rights dimensions of fracking in their own country. The witness accounts and findings from those Hearings can then be made available to judges prior to or during the plenary Hearings held in the US and UK in March 2017.
- Other creative contributions you can help with?